Smoking and How to Stop Successfully Hypnosis Script (Part 3) (Quit Now Session)
In the transcript below there are a series of fullstops that illustrate spacing of the words:
- . is a very short pause
- .. is a short pause
- …and is a longer pause and is often used in patterned speech
As you read this hypnotic script in your head or aloud try and add the spacing for maximum effect to re-create the rhythm of the words.
This hypnosis is an audio of a very effective hypnotic script demonstrating the therapeutic utilization phase (or suggestions). This section is Part 3 of the process. It is advised, if you have not already done so, to read Part 1 and Part 2 of this Hypnotic script first.
Part 2 of this hypnotic Script ended with us standing at a crossroads of two paths. We have just returned from a long, and rather scary, trip down the left path (or low road). On this road, we have visualised ourselves and others as continued smokers at various time intervals into the future.
… in a moment .. I’m going to .. count back . from 5 to 1 .. and you can come . back .. to find yourself in the present day .. standing at that fork .. in the road .
5 . 4 . 3 . 2 . 1 .
And here you are now standing at that fork . in the road .. you can see that .
Dark low road to your left . that you haven’t yet traveled … but you can also see that bright . healthy . fresh . air . road to your right . that you also haven’t yet traveled …
I know . and you know . that that road to the right . is the road that you have consciously chosen . to step towards …
In a moment I’m going to count from 3 to 1 .. and you can watch yourself taking the very first step . just one step . towards that road to the right
3 . 2 . 1 .
You’ve taken one step towards that road to the right .. and you can allow yourself to keep drifting..
And walking . almost as if you are .. compelled forward now .. pulled along .. by a higher energy .
That is pulling you down that higher road to the right .
As you can smell all of that . fresh air . almost as if it is . a clean . pure . white . rejuvenating . mist . that is calling you along .
Or perhaps there is even .. a song . a sound . a tune . that is compelling you .
To drift along that . higher road to the right .. with all of that healthier .. fresh . air … and as you feel yourself drifting . and walking or moving along this higher healthy road
You know that 20 minutes down this road
It’s been 20 minutes since you’ve stopped smoking .. the benefits are starting to mount .
- 20 minutes down this road . your blood pressure . drops to normal ..
- 20 minutes down this road . your pulse rate . drops to normal ..
- and these past 20 minutes . the temperature of your hands and feet returns to normal
and as you continue to drift and dream compelled along this road.
8 hours since you’ve stopped smoking ..
- the carbon monoxide levels in your blood . drop to normal ..
- oxygen levels in your blood . increase back to normal ..
and 24 hours down this road ..
- the chance of any . heart attack has decreased ..
as you’re compelled and called down this road . 48 hours later . here you are .
- the nerve endings in your body have started to regrow.
- your smell and taste has improved now .. you can inhale . and smell that fresh air . how wonderful does it feel to be receiving this . perfect . pure . energized . oxygen into your body …
and 2 weeks now . down this road
- your circulation has improved ..
- exercise and walking is becoming so much easier ..
- your lung function is increased by up to one third ..
one month now down this road
You can find yourself looking in a mirror once again .. and how do you look one month later . now … having been cigaretter free . for one month (31:53)
- How much better . does your face look
- How much easier . can your lungs breath
- And how much more energy . do you feel . within you
And as I count from 3 to 1 you’ll find yourself one year along this high road.
3 . 2 . 1 .
Here you are . one year later
One year since you have . chosen . to stop smoking permanently and forever; .. for the rest of your life
- How much better do you feel
- Who are you associating with now .. being completely smoke free ..
- What kind of activities are you doing for yourself now
- How do you sound
- What kind of things do you say to other people now
and I’m going to count from 3 to 1 and you’ll find yourself 5 years along this healthy invigorating pure air road
3 . 2. 1 .
You’re at the 5 year point now
Now it’s been 5 years since you’ve consciously chosen . to be . smoke free . permanently and forever …
- How good do you feel
- How healthy do you look
Nonetheless, you can bring forth now all of the effects of that positive . empowering choice . really allow yourself to feel . the effects of that . incredible strong decision
That decision that has put you in charge of your own life .. that decision . that has allowed you to feel so wonderfully good ..
And you can take great pride and pleasure .. feeling wonderful in each and every way .
Knowing that you’ve made a permanent change for yourself .. knowing that . you couldn’t even try to imagine going back to that old way . and in fact . the more that you try . the more that you choose to be smoke free.
The more that you try to remember what it was like . to be . a smoker back there .. the easier it becomes for you to keep moving down this road .
Of being smoke free . permanently healthy . and feeling wonderful . in each and every way . each and every muscle . nerve and cell in your body is rejuvenating and energizing .. and your own healing systems have now activated within you ..
And as I count down from 3 to 1 you can find yourself at the 10 year point along this high road of success
3 . 2 . 1 .
Here you are now at 10 years
- 10 years since you’ve made that empowering decision for yourself ..
- 10 years you’ve been smoke free .
- throughout all these years, you’ve been inhaling . clean . fresh . pure . energy . into your lungs . into your body . feeling wonderful in each and every way …
You know that smoking is something that you used to do
You know that your old self . made that decision back there in your . younger years . that’s so easy for you now to make new decisions for yourself . in each and every way; .. and as you look at yourself in this mirror . one last time 10 years now along this road . you can reaffirm to yourself.
- how healthy it is that you look .
- energize .
- vibrant .
- how much more possibility you can enjoy in your . energized life
. . . As I count backwards from 3 to 1 . you can float . all the way back . to the beginning of this road .
3. 2 . 1 .
To read the next part of this audio and see what happens on the right path, go to Part 3 of the therapeutic utilization or to go back to the beginning of this audio see Stop SmokingHypnosis Script Part 1.
Click here for some more helpful links on hypnosis, and other methods, to help you stop smoking.