NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and Hypnosis
Let’s get straight to the point. This site is all about hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Moreover, the main aim and purpose of this site is to show, with sound scientific evidence, how hypnosis and NLP can help in many problematic areas of life.
Because the url of this site is cult.bg I originally thought that it might be interesting to write a site about cults.
Furthermore, to look into the fascinating area of mind control techniques and brain washing. Indeed, some highly persuasive destructive cult leaders have managed to lead followers to take their own lives.
Helping People with Personal Development
In contrast to the negative use of mind techniques, subconscious persuasion and the power of suggestion, can also be used for positive purposes. Both hypnotherapy and Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) can be used for beneficial self improvement purposes.
Some examples of this include helping people to stop smoking, lose weight, reduce anxiety and increase confidence.
A Little bit about me
… and a lot about Moose
Furthermore, I became interested in the power of suggestion, hypnotherapy and NLP techniques whilst developing my Moose software app. Moose is warm and fun and adds some light and laughter to all my posts (even those with a serious subject matter)
Anyway, I realized that my talking Moose software would be the perfect delivery vehicle for self-improvement.
Unlike CD’s, DVD’s, audio recordings or face-to-face therapy sessions, Moose can deliver positive statements and encouragements based on the principles of hypnosis and NLP.
Indeed, if you have a problem, for example, you want to lose weight, you can get intermittent statements of encouragement throughout the day.
Furthermore, these positive statements, that are based on hypnosis and NLP principles, can really help to make positive changes. In addition, you can receive these helpful reminders or encouragement on your laptop or smartphone.
I’m really excited about the Moose app and this site is a good place to record some of the background principles behind Moose.
A Short History of the site
Originally this Bulgarian website was very diverse. It had extensive content on:-
- Music Festivals
- Many, many bloggers and subdomains
The original cult.bg site closed down in 2009 and I decided to take it over and use it as a platform for my interest in Hypnotherapy and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- An Explanation of Hypnosis – by a hypnotist.
- Hypnosis: The Script and Stages
- Self Hypnosis principles
- Hypnosis: An Introduction.
- Hypnotherapy: The Stages of Hypnosis and How it Works
- Weight Loss and Hypnosis
Quit smoking hypnotism for cessation of smoking
- Stating the obvious, with statistics, that Smoking is harmful
- (Part 1) An Effective Stop Smoking Hypnosis with discussion
- (Part 2) An Effective Stop Smoking Hypnosis with discussion
- (Part 3) An Effective Stop Smoking Hypnosis with discussion
- (Part 4) An Effective Stop Smoking Hypnosis with discussion
- (Part 5) An Effective Stop Smoking Hypnosis with discussion
Hypnosis for confidence to boost achievement
- An example of the therapeutic session for confidence and achievement (Part 1) – with analysis.
- Continuing the therapeutic session (Part 2)
Hypnosis for weight loss
- An effective weight loss hypnosis script, with discussion.
- Scientific basis of hypnotherapy techniques for weight loss
More about NLP, Neuro Linguistic Programming
- What is N.L.P?
- Some useful links to Neuro-linguistic programming expert resources
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (N.L.P) Getting Started
- NLP: The Basics ~ How Do We Think?
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming – The Basics: Submodalities.
- NLP ~ Some Fun Techniques.
- Change how you feel about… with reframing.
Investigate the talking moose. разследва на лоса. Clicking on faces is also fun. Кликвайки върху лицата е и забавно.